w~i~r~e~d

Blogs about Anime, Gadgets & Games, Technology and Anything New and Unusual from the WEB.

6:43 AM

EC Top Droppers - August 2009

Posted by pnoy

It's time once again for the Top Droppers of the month. These people are always trying their best to visit my site or to reciprocate my drops. They are:








Ungkutan
Ungkutan aims to bring Filipinos anywhere in the world into a single community where they can meet friends and do anything. They can buy and sell things, discuss any topic they want, find jobs, catch up on the latest news, etc.
Bible Examples
Practical lessons based on Bible examples.








Lisgold
I Blog about myself, my family and friends and talk about things that interest me.
Mike's Blog Marketing Tips
Tips and information on marketing your blog








Momspective Reviews
Julie from Momspective as she reviews the latest products and entertainment to give you the low down on all things cool.
IAMROB
Personal Blog








Hello Kitty Gifts
Blog of News & Trips of my Hello Kitty and Limited Edition & Special Edition Hello Kitty Gifts for All Occasions and Everyone!
Atenean 101
A personal blog which includes articles and other write-ups that I have personally written and edited which accounts all my random thoughts about all things that interests and concerns me. Basically it's just about everything under the sun...








Go Las Vegas Baby!
Interesting info and fun facts about Las Vegas plus a daily list of free stuff to see, do and get.
Beyond Left Field
Humorous and lighthearted events in and out of the news with an emphasis on morons.

Again guys, thanks for keeping my blog alive. I am not adept with programming and this is so far what I could offer to appreciate your drops. Keeps those EC's dropping, enjoy the traffic and if you manage to be on top again, you'll be assured of another link love.

God Bless to you and your blogs!

wiredpnoy

5 comments:

atenean101 said...

wow. this is amazing. i didn`t notice that i am that diligent and patient. haha. but glad to have been part of this post, and of course, to have been part of your top droppers. hoping that i could make it to the number 1 slot this month. haha. cheers!

pnoy said...

Yes you are, congrats and good luck again ^_^

Unknown said...

Hi Pnoy,

It feels great to be a part of this list. ingat. :)

Unknown said...

I am from ungkutan.com by the way :D

pnoy said...

My plezure!

Post a Comment