w~i~r~e~d

Blogs about Anime, Gadgets & Games, Technology and Anything New and Unusual from the WEB.

5:48 AM

April ’09 TOP EC Droppers

Posted by pnoy

These guys are the top on the list of my EC Droppers for the month of April. Though I haven’t been able to blog much the past weeks, these people keep my site alive with their visits and messages on my shoutbox.

So, here are the list of my top droppers for April:


Bible Examples
Quantum Indonesia Translogistic
Black is Beautiful
Serian Man
Positive Men
Rambling Thoughts in SMK Serian
Enjoy Work As Leisure
Faux News Network

Please visit their site guys, there might be something there that might interest you. To my top droppers this month, thanks again for your time visiting and keep those EC’s droppin’ :)

wiredpnoy

0 comments:

Post a Comment