w~i~r~e~d

Blogs about Anime, Gadgets & Games, Technology and Anything New and Unusual from the WEB.

12:06 AM

Entrecard Update!

Posted by pnoy

I just received an email from Cindy of Entrecard about their upcoming implementation of fees if you are not accepting paid ads. Good luck those who can't afford to pay the fee to have the paid ads out of your way. If in the past you can simply disregard them by just a click, now you have to pay to be excluded.

Well, here is the exact message:


Hello Entrecarders,

We just wanted to update everyone that the sponsor ads will be postponed for another week, until Oct. 5, 2009. When it is implemented, users will have the option to opt out of the sponsor ads program completely for a small fee. For just $50 a year, you can have your widget free of sponsor ads. We have provided this option for those of you who are concerned about the sponsor ads. Thank you for your support

Cindy




Tsktsk....this is not a welcome move for me, others I guess would bear the amount but for me I think I have to accept those ads. It would be a "wait and see" for now and I'd rather pay for advertising in Adgitize. I read a lot of good news about their advertising. You pay $14 a month and you reap more than that. I just don't have idea how it works yet, this would be a new assignment.

wiredpnoy

0 comments:

Post a Comment