w~i~r~e~d

Blogs about Anime, Gadgets & Games, Technology and Anything New and Unusual from the WEB.

10:40 AM

Wutta? My Mozilla Got Nowhere To Go!

Posted by pnoy

Kidding!

I am puzzled as to what happened. My Firefox no long have the address bar! I tried checking on "View" from the menu bar but there's no option there for an address bar. I find it strange. Checked on customize under the "Toolbar" menu but there's nothing there either. This is what I have on my screen, see the pic below.



I thought I would check on updates, and there, there's available update to 3.5.2. So I upgraded. I ried removing and installing it again and then updated. Nothing happens. It's still the same. Any help out here??? Please .....

Advance tnx for your suggestions.


wiredpnoy

2 comments:

Dilip Mutum said...

It seems like you have tried it but try
View > Toolbars> Navigation Toolbar

pnoy said...

Adam: LoL, am blinded by the basics :) tnx tho'

Post a Comment