w~i~r~e~d

Blogs about Anime, Gadgets & Games, Technology and Anything New and Unusual from the WEB.

7:06 PM

Any Issues With Entrecard?

Posted by pnoy

Are you able to drop EC's today, or can you even login?

I was doing my usual routine, reading online news, checking for updates, emails, etc. and dropping EC? Wait, I've been online for more than 2hrs. and almost finished with the other things but my entrecard is not showing up yet? What happened? Was there announced downtime?

Sorry folks if can't reciprocate today, it seems entrecard won't cooperate. I'll try again later, just hoping I could still keep up reciprocating your drops. I usually drop during the last 2-4 hrs. thinking that by then, those who intend to drop should be already in my inbox.

I'll try again later, c'ya.

wiredpnoy

0 comments:

Post a Comment