w~i~r~e~d

Blogs about Anime, Gadgets & Games, Technology and Anything New and Unusual from the WEB.

3:45 PM

SONY-Ericsson respawned!

Posted by pnoy

Multimedia Phone I've been a fan of Sony-Ericsson phones until lately. I frequented their website for updates because I was planning to buy a new phone, that was December. It felt like a dry season to hop on their stores. I cannot find any new phone that captures my interest. The Xperia has been getting good reviews but I don't like the style. Specs-wise, it seems comparable to other brands but I am still craving for more, hmmnn.... I really don't have much to spend but I guess I could afford if I'm tempted, of course I want the most specs to compensate every peso spent, :).
So I thought maybe it's not the right time. When they rolled out their best phones last year, it took a while before it broke the news. I decided to wait (am patient with technology co'z i know after few months, new upgrades and versions would be available).

When I checked their website today, I was so amazed to see that they are releasing a new multimedia phone, with 12-megapixel camera. Yes, you're reading it right, it's a 12MP snapper with Xenon flash and Touch focus. It's called the Sony Ericsson Idou. Got some few specs courtesy of GSMArena: 3.5"" Touch Screen, 16 million colors, 16:9 aspect ratio (360 x 640 pixels), 3G, Wi-Fi, Symbian OS based on S60 and with GPS. Full specs is currently unavailable.

*Photo courtesy of GSMArena at ww.gsmarena.com. You can also logon to the site to keep in touch with the phone details.

0 comments:

Post a Comment